Elly Clutch

Phdlsr

🍍
Administrator
Reaktionen

MISTRESS DASHA DOMMES ME

with @dashbond // 24 minutes // titty sucking // domme/sub roleplay // pussy licking // strapping
I was out at a party when I recognized Dasha Bond. She looked so sure of herself, so confident, and I've always been curious as to what it would be like to be dommed by her...
I brought her home, and after a very nervous conversation, I admit to her I want for her to domme me. She pulls up her skirt to show she's been wearing a strap-on all night... I can't resist. I ask Mommy to domme me, shyly asking to taste her nipples...
You won't want to miss what happens next.
MISTRESSDASHADOMMESMEm4v
JNMeG5b.webp

Kommentar

Phdlsr

🍍
Administrator
Reaktionen

COSPLAY SAMUS SOLO

I FUCKED myself as Zero Suit Samus!
UNCENSORED PUSSY!
There’s nothing, I love more than a good solo masturbation session… What makes it even better? a giant dildo being used for the first time.💦💋
I really wanted to make this video special for you, especially because I don’t do many dildo solo videos— I even ripped a hole in my crotch, just for you ;-)
I got a brand new dildo in the mail yesterday, and I finally was able to work up the courage today to try it out for the first time! It’s by far at the deepest I’ve ever gotten a dildo inside of me- if you know me at all, dildos can be a huge challenge for me (Im a VERY tight girl) so I was super proud of myself, and I was able to stick it more than halfway in!
I use a vibrator on myself the same time to get me to relax, I’m so tight that I really need to focus, but in the end it ended up feeling so delicious and good.
I’m teasing you during the beginning of the video as well- lots and lots of dirty, talk, tempting you as I touch myself, I even time up my orgasm perfectly with a 10 second countdown. I’m begging you to cum at the same time as me!!
COSPLAYSAMUSSOLOm4v
JNMknhQ.webp

Kommentar

Phdlsr

🍍
Administrator
Reaktionen

HER BF DMed ME ON TWITTER... SHE DUMPED HIM TO FUCK ME INSTEAD!!!

@SavvySuxx // 25:43 // Strapping // Oral // Scissoring
Savvy came to confront me at my house because she caught her boyfriend in my DMs. Turns out, this guy was just a total weirdo and had LIED to me about having a girlfriend!
Who needs guys, right?... 🌟🥂
I admitted to her I'd MUCH rather have sex with her than her seedy boyfriend any day...
It didn't take much convincing to get her to dump him and fuck me instead ;)
This is one of the HOTTEST gg videos I've EVER done, complete with Savvy strapping me til I cum. 🌸
HERBFDMedMEONTWITTERm4v
JNMSNwJ.webp

Kommentar

Phdlsr

🍍
Administrator
Reaktionen
THANK YOU FOR HAVING REBILL ON 🩷🩷🩷 press PLAY for your free full length solo… I took on my PORCH 😜 what would you do if you saw me?
THANKYOUFOR HAVINGREBILLONm4v
JNMUuov.webp

Kommentar

Phdlsr

🍍
Administrator
Reaktionen

BLOWING LEO VICE’S MIND?! 🩷

My SECOND EVER bg ~ with the one and only @thelionemperor 🩵✨
26 minutes of pure bliss // high heels // passionate sex // riding & grinding // missionary, prone // pussy eating // natural sex
Won’t you come along with me with my hook up with Leo Vice??;) Come get ALL the best angles- including the huge smiles on our faces- and can you blame us?? A natural, fun, exciting, & flirty hook up, you won’t want to miss this HOT & STEAMY interaction with TONS of positions. We’ve been wanting to work together for ages, so that made this video extra spicy…. Come see me blow his mind! ;)
BLOWINGLEOVICESMINDm4v
JNMUvDb.webp

Kommentar

Phdlsr

🍍
Administrator
Reaktionen

Princess Peach Begs For a Creampie

#princesspeach
with @jakknife // 29 minutes // ENTIRELY POV // cosplay // sloppy blowjob // titty fucking // reverse riding // cowgirl // pussy closeup // HUGE CREAMPIE
We were going to comic-con and I hadn't tried on my new Princess Peach cosplay before, so I wanted to get ready a little early. Wearing it in front of my boyfriend made me feel SO adventurous! I started to give a little show and I could tell that he REALLY liked it, he was getting hard and I was getting wet!
I grabbed his cock and showed him how sweet Peach really can be! 👑🍑
Enjoy this ENTIRELY POV sex tape of me wearing a Princess Peach cosplay outfit addressing YOU, the viewer. Experience what Bowser has been searching for since 1985.
PrincessPeachBegsForaCreampiemp4
JNMroZJ.webp

Kommentar

Phdlsr

🍍
Administrator
Reaktionen

FIRST DATE OUTDOOR FUCK

with @jakknife // 26 minutes // facial ending // OUTDOOR & SNEAKY
Our first date got sooooo naughty….
Mini golf turned strip golf- I can’t help but show off my curves, taking off every little piece of clothing…. ⛳️
The beginning of this is soooo fun and playful and flirty, you’ll get completely hooked. Who doesn’t love watching a hot redhead get naked outdoors and play around for you?
I won’t get caught, right?! You like the way I show off for you, daddy?
Cum get a hole in one!
Our hearts were POUNDING during one of our sneakiest outdoor roleplays yet… I even took a huge facial at the end like such a good girl, COVERING my face & freckles.
Pussy eating, TONS of positions, rough fucking, POV AND tri pod shots
I got a bit roughed up from the turf, Hehehe ;) having sex in the craziest places for you is my passion!!!!!
FIRST DATE OUTDOOR FUCKm4v
JNW7NUP.webp

Kommentar

Phdlsr

🍍
Administrator
Reaktionen

Watch @chloefoxxe & I make ourselves cum on our picnic 🧺 ⭐️🍏

Cum on our picnicm4v
JNWYt3B.webp

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Kommentar

Phdlsr

🍍
Administrator
Reaktionen

TINDER DATE TURNS TO THREESOME

with @SavvySuxx & @jakknife // 48 minutes // sneaky roleplay // TONS of riding, pussy eating, dick sucking, face riding, missionary, cowgirl, SQUIRTING & HUGE double facial
I invited a tinder date over to my house for a cozy movie night…
When I left the room for a moment, my roomie, @SavvySuxx, walked into the living room- and realized she had matched with the SAME guy on tinder- and was supposed to go on a date with him THE NEXT DAY!🙊
I slowly begin to realize something is up, and I call Savvy for an emergency meeting- NOTHING can come between us, not even a hot tinder date ;) We agree to mess with him a little bit- he doesn’t know we both know- and begin the WILDEST threesome. Two hot tinder girls… hookups are the HOTTEST! 🔥
We tag-team Jak’s dick, slobbering all over it, deep throating, and we ride him so much I SQUIRTED 3 TIMES. I’ve NEVER squirted this much in a sex tape, EVER. 💧
After being online friends for almost 2 years, I’m so grateful to FINALLY have worked with Savv. <3
TINDER DATE TURNS TO THREESOMEm4v
JNWaDP4.webp

Kommentar

Phdlsr

🍍
Administrator
Reaktionen

POV - i sit on ur face

ANAL & PUSSY PLAY- CLOSE UP
I woke up soooo horny today and KNEW I had to film this new solo… I begin to turn you on with pussy teasing, swaying my hips back and forth, lots of dirty talking, and rubbing my body… I twerk allll over your face, spreading my asshole and my pussy lips for you to see up close & personal 🫢
I insert my favorite heart -shaped buttplug, showing you how tight my asshole is— and then fingering my pussy until I cum, RIGHT over your face. LOTS of dirty talk, pussy play, twerking, asshole play, & MORE.

POV   i sit on ur facem4v
JNWcLdB.webp

Kommentar
Oben