Elly Clutch

Zdny

🍍
Administrator
Reaktionen

SCISSORING STUDY SESSION

#studysession
WITH @skyebluewantsu

Skye and I were studying for our next test, but she kept flirting with me and distracting me…
What can I say, her cute smile & huge natural boobs had me wet through my panties, and she crawled over to eat my pussy under the table 🙈

Once we started, we couldn’t stop— we started to make out, then I used my ruler to spank her under her skirt. 📏🍑
She then sat on top of the table, and I ate her pussy til neither of us could take it any more... 💦

We moved over the the couch and started scissoring with a vibrator until we came.

SCISSORINGSTUDYSESSIONm4v
JNMrQoJ.webp

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
1 Kommentar
Yjqgtz
Yjqgtz kommentierte
Einmal stellvertretend für die ganzen Videos: Vielen Dank für's Hochladen und die Mühe!

Zdny

🍍
Administrator
Reaktionen

LATE NIGHT THREESOME

#gamenight
with @emmamagnoliaxo & @jakknife // 44 minutes // roleplay, redheads, backshots, riding, double BJs, multiple POV angles, HUGE double facial
Emma & I were soooo bored when the Wi-Fi went out that we decided to challenge our roomie to a game of charades…
Ugh, his mind is SO dirty! He keeps thinking our gestures are naughty….
Til they are 😈
& then we show him EXACTLY what an incredible redhead threesome is like.
Emma and I go WILD & SLOPPY on Jak’s dick, he can’t resist. 🤪💦 We have WILD, wet, crazy sex- I LOVE the way Emma squirts. After we filmed round 1 together, I couldn’t get enough- especially since you all loved it SO much. 🍒⭐️
A big booty redhead paired with a tall big titty one might be the PERFECT combo… and Emma and I fuck SO well together, it’s like we read each other’s - and your- mind. 🍆
See how long we can make you last, and how much you cum as we beg for you to COVER our faces in your jizz 😛
LATENIGHTTHREESOMEm4v
JNM499t.webp

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Kommentar

Zdny

🍍
Administrator
Reaktionen

FINALLY FUCKING MY EX

31:40 // with @jakknife // roleplay // ALL POV // CREAMPIE FINISH🥧💦
I was sitting studying at my new college, when out of nowhere, my EX from school walked by!💌🤓
We haven't seen each other in years... He was sooo shocked to see me, but I could tell how excited he was...
I mean, we've had so many firsts together.. First dance, first kiss, first handjob... but we'd NEVER gone all the way.💗
After he walks away, my mind is reeling-
I can't help but text his old number,
AND HE REPLIES 📲
I go over to his house that evening, and confess to him just how much I regretted not going all the way with him sooner... And I was FINALLY ready for him to fuck me- just go nice and slow at first... I've been craving it SO long. 💦🥧

FINALLYFUCKINGMYEXm4v
JNM4qKl.webp

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Kommentar

Zdny

🍍
Administrator
Reaktionen

I FUCKED MY HANDYMAN?! 🔧

#handyman 💋
💦💋I MADE HIM CUM TWICE!!💦👅

👀 BACKYARD sexxx!
I knew from the moment he came to fix things up around the house, carrying all his tools, that I wanted him to use his biggest tool on me! ;)) 🔨🔧🪛
It didn’t take much convincing for him to put his cock down my throat… You know how much I looove to seduce. I deepthroated him in a bunch of different positions, I rode him up and down in reverse cowgirl, and then he bent me over and fucked me in doggy - until he CAME!!! But that wasn't the end of it. I looooove making a cock cream for me multiple times, I take it like a challenge. 🤤🤤
he bent me over and fucked me against a tree, which felt SOOOOO good, and then I rode him until I had a BODY SHAKING orgasm. If you looove watching me ride, this is one of the HOTTEST riding scenes I've ever done!! 🍆💦💦
i still wasnt finished— watch me continue to milk his cock until he cums AGAIN, this time in my mouth which I open wide to show you 🤤🤤🤤
We had to stay quiet so the neighbors didnt hear-

IFUCKEDMYHANDYMANm4v
JNM4UWG.webp

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Kommentar

Zdny

🍍
Administrator
Reaktionen
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Kommentar

Zdny

🍍
Administrator
Reaktionen

WEDDING PARTY THREESOME

w/ @chloefoxxe & @jakknife // 50 minutes // POV // Two Cumshots // Facefucking // Squirting // Cowgirl // Doggystyle // Misionary // Double Blowjob

Our best friend was getting married and asked Chloe & I if we’d be bridesmaids! We were so excited! Some of our friends were having sex in our room.. and the only room that we thought was available happened to be Jak’s🙈 As we’re laying in bed we got so cold and were so curious if Jak would want to play with two bridesmaids 😉 As he’s laying in bed with us I start rubbing my hand over his dick just to find that Chloe had the same idea! 😏 As the naughtiest bridesmaids at the wedding we couldn’t help but take his big cock out and start sucking it together, as we get on top of him and start riding him…. He couldn’t help himself and came everywhere!! We weren’t done with him yet though ;) we were craving a round two Enjoy this amazing threesome with Chloe & Jak, we haven’t filmed all together in so long we had to start the new year right ;) it’s filled with so much fun banter and commentary, mixed with a LOT of flirting! He came twice during this 50 minute video… will you too bby? 😉
WEDDINGPARTYTHREESOMEm4v
JNM6qXa.webp

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Kommentar

Zdny

🍍
Administrator
Reaktionen

GETTING CAUGHT FINGERING MYSELF IN THE SUN

I can’t be the only one that can’t resist touching myself when the sun is covering me, my whole body warm to the touch…
My fingers drag along my warm skin, getting closer and closer to my pulsating pussy…
And just as I’m orgasming; a guest arrived to the house 😅😅😅
What would you do if you caught me in the act?
GETTINGCAUGHTFINGERINGMYSELFINTHESUNm4v
JNM6G7S.webp

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Kommentar

Zdny

🍍
Administrator
Reaktionen

💘CUTE DATE NIGHT TURNS RAUNCHY💘

// @jakknife // 40 minutes // TWO cumshots // IN MOUTH & CREAMPIE // sneaky public sex in bathroom // rough facefucking // & MORE
I was SUPPOSED to go on a Valentine's date with my crush, but he bailed on me right beforehand... what's a better idea than to invite my roomie, my guy bestie!? 💌
Little does he know, I've actually been wanting to fuck him for AGES.... I've always had a HUGE crush on him, so tonight is the PERFECT night to make a move.😈
We drive to sushi, then once we're there, I invite him into the bathroom with me for RISKY BATHROOM SEX, and we do pretty much every position we can do- fucking like crazy on the counter, and he finishes by cumming ALL over my tongue, which I swallow like the good girl I am. 💦👅
We get home from our date, and I invite him into my bedroom for ROUND 2. 🥂
What can I say, I'm STILL ravenous...
I reveal to him I want him to facefuck me ROUGH, which he HAPPILY does- and he pounds me in missionary with my feet up til I BEG him to fill me with his cum 😮‍💨
Join in on another CRAZY partial RISKY date night, FULL "girlfriend date experience"... Would YOU go on a date night with me? ;)
CUTEDATENIGHTTURNSRAUNCHYm4v
JNM6Up1.webp

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Kommentar

Zdny

🍍
Administrator
Reaktionen
Masturbating in my gym shower 🫣🫣🫣 How does it feel knowing I would’ve been caught?
Masturbatinginmygymshowerm4v
JNMwLru.webp

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Kommentar
Oben