Dtnrli

Platin
Reaktionen
NEW SEX-TAPE .RAW HOTEL FUCK

Guess what? I tasted my own cum today, and you’ve got to see my reaction 🙈😋. I gave my lucky fuck buddy just 24 hours to catch a flight and experience me in the rawest form—and he didn’t disappoint 😈🛫.

Starting off, I deepthroat his throbbing cock like a pro until he can’t resist but to take control. 🥺He bends me over and goes to town on my eager, tight pussy. 😍And oh, how I begged and moaned; you’ve never heard me like this before 😩🔊.

The grand finale? An earth-shattering orgasm that left me quivering 💦😩. I was never bent over in heels and just used like this.. could you fuck me like this babe? 👠😍

Trust me, you don’t want to miss how I savor my own cum right from his dick 🍆👅. This is my debut fuck of the fall semester, and it’s something you HAVE to see 😘.

s.png

"Hi baby💖
Here is a video that Lucy and I made that I think you'll enjoy.💝 We role-played a little...🤭🥰

POV: The college authorities need to have another conversation with me regarding “decent classroom attire”, and maybe more than that, to make sure I don’t forget again. How do you think I took my punishment? Was I a good girl or do you think I need to be taught a lesson again?😈😏

(tip the amount of spankings you think I deserve for my next punishment) 🥵"

0hi96iw8fm0cos2kgbb3l_source.jpg

"Hi babe 😘,
I hope you enjoy watching the video above of me trying to stretch my little pussy with that thick glass dildo 🍆💦. (Don't lie, I know you wished it was your cock instead! 😏)."

0h6qost97fvctaniqfitg_source.jpg

Shower

s.jpg

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
1 Kommentar
Yqzf kommentierte
Finde es sehr erfrischend, dass ihr Freund mal keinen unrealistisch großen Penis hat :)

Zivbk

Platin
Reaktionen

e6f13784cbfcdc15cd058510aaefc3d7.jpg 97cdc65ad24754620bfc7d27b35c9c26.jpg 29f843887363a2fa272cfdb8000cd9de.jpg 3dec9f812c0758f6cda329a5df35e9aa.jpg preview32a9e9272c5b49a5.jpg

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Xfqe
Xfqe kommentierte
Nur für VIP-Abonnenten

Zivbk

Platin
Reaktionen
Ft9AyURHL8

Kommentar
Oben