Adeline Frost

Urimwq

Platin
Reaktionen
BIGGEST BUTTPLUG SET EVER!!!?!
1O VIDEOS AND OVER 15 MINUTES OF WATCHTIME 💦 This may be a christmas set, but I promise there is NOTHING holy about this.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all my loyal subjects! The annual Christm-ASS set is here! And this time its bigger and badder than ever before. They do say the holidays is the time of giving, and boy do I deliver. True to tradition this set will cost 40 $, which makes this my biggest AND cheapest buttplug set to date. Honestly this price is ungodly, it should be MUCH higher, but like i said, ‘tis the season of giving and I’m feeling extra generous.

This set is fully maxxxed out, I literally cannot physically add any more content to this post. This is not just the biggest buttplug set of the year, but of all time. 10 videos with over 15 minutes of watchtime is absolutely unheard of.

Beyond the 10 loadblowing videos, it of course also features 29 pics ( would be 30 but one of the slots sadly is used on the preview pic). All of me wearing one of my all time favorite lingerie sets. It is a frosty, mint and lilac honeybirdette set, lacey and sheer just how you like it. It leaves little for the imagination, so little in fact that my whole bush is out, hope you dont mind 😈

Beyond that the tiny string like thong can barely contain my pussy lips, plump and pink. I wont lie I was VERY horny and it definitely shows. The thong perfectly hugs my beatuiful little crystal buttplug, delicately protruding from my tight little asshole. It is dreamy. Pure art, you know it is.

The buttplug combined with all the stroking, masturbation and naughty thoughts of you watching me was honestly just too much, and I had to immediately relieve myself e some of the pics, in fact I ended up cumming twice, can you tell? Will next year maybe be the year where i share my sweet release with you? I’ll consider it.

The holidays is always a difficult time, some enjoy it, some dont. But either way this is the perfect way to get yourself a nice christmas gift, AND to treat your favorite goddess in the process. Although this set is QUITE generous of me if I do say so myself- and I do.

Vorschau:

2316x3088 6f65ab03b2923d62a4b91680c84d1b8436a426446ce3ded3

Kommentar
Oben