Pufv

Leaks enjoyer
Super-Moderator
Reaktionen
Kommentar

Wbkzc

Diamant
Reaktionen
I want to make you cum 🥵💦 Do you want to follow my instructions? 😈 Slide into my DMs for an exclusive JOI!

IMG_5940.jpeg

I want your tongue on my clit before you take your cock and start fucking my tight pussy! 💦 I'm soo wet baby.. i need you
right now!

IMG_5943.jpeg

Kommentar

Wbkzc

Diamant
Reaktionen
I really thought this t-shirt was a little longer 🙈 I hope you don't mind I have nothing else on, I wasn't prepared for it to not cover me up completely 😉🥰

IMG_6043.jpeg

Laying in bed and letting my dirty thoughts get the best of me 😈Wishing you were to satisfy my every sexual desire 🍆💦

IMG_6054.jpeg

Can you tell me what's missing here? I'll give you a hint.. Its hard and between
your thighs! 🥵😈

IMG_6055.jpeg

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Kommentar

Wbkzc

Diamant
Reaktionen
Do you like our dirty Velma and Daphne cosplays? 😈 We sure got excited wearing them as you can tell, we were just missing a thick dick to play with 🍆💦

IMG_6130.jpeg

Feeling cute with Stella in these outfits 🩷 The only thing is they don't do the best job of covering us up, hope you mind 🙈😈

IMG_6140.jpeg

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Wbkzc kommentierte
Stella Barey

Wbkzc

Diamant
Reaktionen
Sitting here waiting for you and honestly I am getting a little bored 🥱 Hurry up and get into bed so you can please your princess the way I deserve 😈😘

IMG_6178.jpeg

Letting my artistic side out is always fun 🎨 Every stroke of the paintbrush can lead the canvas to come to life and paint the beautiful picture in our minds 🖼️🥰

IMG_6198.jpeg

What if I texted you this pic saying "i'm on my way home babe, you better be ready for me! 💦🫦" What would you text back?

IMG_6206.jpeg

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Kommentar
Oben