Aya Kamiki (上木 彩矢, Kamiki Aya?) is a Japanese musical artist of Ainu heritage, born September 10, 1985 in Sapporo, Hokkaidō, Japan. Her style ranges from pop, rock to rhythm and blues. She currently resides in Osaka, and is currently signed with Tokyo-based AVEX recording label. She speaks moderate Chinese, and because of this, she has a notable fanbase in China.
Kamiki learned to play the piano when she was 4 years old. In junior high school, she began singing live. Influenced by punk rock, she also learned how to play the guitar.
In 2005, Kamiki released her two mini-albums "Constellation" and "Rock On" from the independent record label Weed Records.
Kamiki's singing career was mainly active in Osaka, where she garnered positive results. Her voice was so full of force that it was part of her reputation. She made appearances in music and fashion magazines, which caught people's attention.
In 2006, Kamiki signed on with Giza Studio and released her first major label single "Communication Break" on March 15. On April 12, her second single "Pierrot" was released. The song was respectively written and composed by B'z members Koshi Inaba and Tak Matsumoto, although the lyrics in Kamiki's version were slightly modified. It was released on the same day as the B'z single "ゆるぎないものひとつ" (Yuruginaimono Hitotsu), which contained "Pierrot" as its 2nd Beat (B-side). The single reached 9th place on the Oricon charts. Her third single "Mou Kimidake-wo Hanashitari-wa Shinai" peaked at the 11th place, and her first full album "Secret Code" debuted at 5th place. In order to promote Secret Code's release, Kamiki held two mini-concerts. One was as "Black Kamiki" and was performed at Tower Records in Shibuya. The other (later on the same day), was as "White Aya" and was performed at HMV in Shibuya. Entrance was free, provided that you had purchased Secret Code at the corresponding store.
Early 2007, Kamiki was one of the winners of the 21st Japan Gold Disc Award's New Artist of the Year.
* Breath (Indies), Released: 21.05.3003
* Communication Break, Realeased: 15.03.2006, Peak #48 Oricon Top 200
* Pierrot, Released: 12.04.2006, Peak #9
* Mou Kimi Dake wo Hanashitari wa Shinai, Released: 31.05.2006, Peak #11
* Nemutteita Kimochi Nemutteita Kokoro, Released: 01.11.2006, Peak #19
* Misekake no I Love you, Released: 23.05.2007, Peak #24
* Ashita no Tame ni, Released: 25.07.2007, Peak #24
* SUNDAY MORNING, Released: 05.03.2008, Peak #28
* Kimi Sarishi Yuuwaku, Released: 18.06.2008, Peak #34
* Summer Memories, Released: 06.08.2008, Peak #35
* Sekai wa Sore demo Kawari wa Shinai, Released 03.12.2008, Peak #42
* W-B-X ~W boiled extreme~ (w/Takuya), Released: 11.11.2009, Peak #8
* Revolver, Will be released: 14.07.2010
1. "Constellation" (Indies) (25 May 2005)
2. "Rock On" (Indies) (21 September 2005)
3. "Gloriosa" (11 August 2010)
* Secret Code, Released: 12.07.2006
* Ashita no Tame ni ~Forever More~, Released: 10.10.2007
* Are you happy now?, Released: 10.09.2008
* AYA KAMIKI Greatest Best, Released: 27.01.2010
* INDIVIDUAL EMOTION, Released: 27.01.2010
1. AYA KAMIKI FIRST LIVE (2 May 2007)
2. AYA KAMIKI MUSIC VIDEO #1 (7 November 2007)
Aya Kamiki - Big Size CD Cover & Booklet Scans - 30x
Aya Kamiki - Magazine Scans - 11x
Aya Kamiki - KERA Magazine Scans (LQ) - 16x
|japan, rock, sängerin|
|Aktive Benutzer in diesem Thema: 1 (Registrierte Benutzer: 0, Gäste: 1)|