Tasha Smith (born February 28, 1971) is an American actress. She has appeared in numerous movies and plays.
* 1 Career
* 2 Personal life
* 3 Filmography/Television
* 4 References
* 5 External links
Smith is known for her role in Daddy's Little Girls, a Tyler Perry-directed movie, where she played the villain Jennifer. She next starred in Perry's Why Did I Get Married?, alongside Janet Jackson and Jill Scott.
Smith has appeared on America's Next Top Model, as an acting coach, helping the models with different scenes. Smith also has her own acting workshop, Tasha Smith's Acting Workshop, in which she helps and coaches many aspiring actors.
 Personal life
Smith was born in Camden, New Jersey and was raised by a single mother. She has a twin sister, named Sidra Smith.
Smith is a Christian now and was previously an atheist. Smith once admitted in an interview with Essence magazine that she was once a heavy drug abuser. In response to the question "What's something that people would be surprised to know about you?", Smith said, "I used to do drugs every day...I used between the ages of 19 and 25." She confessed to having smoked "two packs of cigarettes a day", to having "[marijuana] every day" and to "[using] cocaine three times a week." She attributed her victory over drugs to "the grace of God".
In an interview with EURweb.com, Smith also discussed her conversion from atheism to Christianity: "When I was 25 I had an encounter with God because my father had gotten sick. I had a time where I really challenged God, like, if you're really God you'll show me such-and-such'...I was going through this whole thing where I questioned whether God was real or not. I really needed God to be real because I was feeling so depressed and so unhappy, I felt like if there isn't a God [then] I have no reason to live...It was just a bad time in my life and God really showed up and met me where I was." She also pointed out that her newfound faith would not interfere in her acting career: "I don't think that roles challenge what I believe because I feel like as an actor I know who I am in God...Certain people may have issues with roles that I do that have profanity in [them]. But, as actors our job is portray humanity, all of humanity."
* Why Did I Get Married Too? (2010) Angela (currently in post-production)
* Meet the Browns (2009) Tonya
* The Game (2009) Sheila Wright
* Couples Retreat (2009) Jennifer
* Pastor Brown (2009) Angelique Todd
* The Longshots (200 Claire Plummer
* Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married? (2007) Angela
* Tyler Perry's Daddy's Little Girls (2007) Jennifer
* Love... & Other 4 Letter Words (2007) Lucille
* "All of Us" (2007) Jewel
* The Good Mother (2006) Caseworker
* You, Me and Dupree (2006) (uncredited) Co-Worker
* ATL (2006) Gayle
* Miles from Home (2006) Keisha Knight
* "Girlfriends" (2005) Shandara Durrani
* "Second Time Around" (2005) Laura
* My Purple Fur Coat (2004) Ruth
* "Nip/Tuck" (2004) Counselor Carol Nelson
* The Whole Ten Yards (2004) Julie
* Playaz Ball (2003) Vonda
* "Without a Trace" (2003) Veronica
* "The Corner" (2000) Veronica 'Ronnie' Boice
* "The Steve Harvey Show" (1999) Kimberly Davis
* "Chicago Hope" (1997) Dr. Denise Potter
* "Boston Common" (1996-97) Tasha King
|Aktive Benutzer in diesem Thema: 1 (Registrierte Benutzer: 0, Gäste: 1)|
|Tasha Nicole||Castor_69||Pornostar Bilder||1||24.06.2011 10:56|
|Tasha de Vasconcelos||HullaHub||Celebrity Bilder||3||02.06.2011 14:37|
|Kim Smith||stefan24xx||Fakes||1||03.09.2010 16:18|
|Mr & Mrs Smith||RThomas||Movie Promos & Stills||1||07.01.2009 22:48|
|Kim Smith||Treffer||Wallpaper||0||22.08.2008 11:19|